Instructional Software Support Site
1. Did you copy the folder or files to your hard drive?
2. Which version (Mac or Windows) are you using? Are you using the correct software for your computer?
3. Did you unzip the files (files with .zip extension)? Macintosh - double click on the zipped file to unzip it. Windows - right click and select extract.
4. For Windows users - you also need to run the install program - you will see it after you extract the files. Make sure you are looking at the files that have been extracted. If you are looking at files in a zipped folder - you won't be able to run the install program.
5. Check the hardware requirements for running the software.
Need additional information - contact Bonnie Mohnsen with your specific questions and needs!